Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Did It!

Remember this?



So, I was feeling guilty about wanting to spend some of our tax return money on it so I decided to sell some of the textbooks that I've accumulated from teaching art. Well, I would have done this A LONG time ago if I would have known/remembered how much textbooks cost! In 3 days I have sold 3 books and made enough money to buy my Cricut! Woot! Now that I've "earned" the money I'm going to enjoy it A LOT more!
P.S. Note to Self: after children are in school go into textbook writing/sales--THAT is where the money is my friends!

9 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Whoohooo for you!!! Now, what does it work with? Do you have to buy dies? I soooo wanna hear all about it and maybe even meet it in person someday ;)

Shelly said...

the beauty of it is that there are no dies--instead there are cartridges that have fonts and shapes programmed in and then the cricut which is like a mini computer cuts out any shape you want--it's a computer guided cutter--too too cool and no dies to store--just small cartridges!

Brie Latini said...

YAY!!! Cricut party!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

Thats great Michelle!! We are doing the SAME thing!! How funny!! I too wish we had done it a little sooner because the medical books would be worth a lot more, but every little bit helps!!! WOO HOO- unfortunately we can't BUY anything with the $$$ I am just putting towards the TAXES on the stupid condo that we freekin still own, but whatever....:( OK, enough complaining!!:) Have a great day!

Megan and Company said...

Yeah! Um. Just let me know the next time you're scrapbooking. I'll swing by to drop off some cookies or something. ;)

charmed1 said...

Oh no you didn't! I so want one but can't bring myself to spend the money on it. I don't have any textbooks to sell but I have 5 kids...does that count? :)

Risha said...

Where did you sell your textbooks?

Shelly said...

i sold them on amazon risha!

Anonymous said...

Holy MOMMA! Can I PLAY??? LOL!!
I stamped on all of those onsies and the box BTW :)
Beck