Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snowy Surprises and Projects

Today we had a pleasant surprise--Mr. Wonderful and Amelie had an early dismissal today because of the snow storm and were able to get home early! I love having my little family home! I also love having another adult around so I can close the door and take a nap in my bed! =)
***************************
I worked on a bunch of projects today--first I got toys down from the attic and up from the basement and tempted Maeve and Ezra with a bunch of new things to play with! 
Then I got down to business and completely rearranged and sorted my kitchen pantry/stockpile area! 
I love rearranging my free things--so. much. happy! =)
In other news, does anybody out there like AirWick air fresheners? I have at least 20 in my closet and I have no idea what to do with them!! Do you think someone would buy them at a yard sale?!
*****************************
My other big project was to work on the 3rd floor/attic space with Amelie! We had moved her bed up because she wanted her own room and then she changed her mind and started sleeping in her sister's room so *I* decided that I ought to make myself a craft area! So yay me! That's what we're doing!
Here's the before:
I'll be working on the after for a while! =) 
I need to make a trip to Ikea for some odds and ends and I also need to save up enough Swagbucks to get a craft desk off of Amazon! =)
That's it for now! Going to put my feet up and watch some tv with my favorite husband! =)
Goodnight!

No comments: