Thursday, July 5, 2012

What a busy few days we've had! My husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with a lovely trip to The Cheesecake Factory and a mini shopping spree at Target (shopping spree = buying 2 tank tops and a new swim suit bottom! yay! It's the little things =). 
***
My lungs are still full of the asthma and I need to go get a lung x ray and cat scan--i'm putting it off. =( 
I have to get cracking on it soon though. 
***
We had a very nice 4th of July--spent with family watching the parade out front of our house and then a trip to the next town over's celebration. We had a bbq with our family and headed home for naps. We headed out to watch fireworks with Amelie and they were soooo good this year! Absolutely beautiful! 
***
It would have been a great day but I was pretty bummed about not being fit enough to run the 5k I had been training for MONTHS for. I'm trying to be patient with my lungs and thankful that they work as well as they do but it's been discouraging. 
***
 In other, good news, though, I've lost 20 pounds! I still would like to lose 20 more but I'm enjoying getting into some clothes that I haven't worn for years. It's a nice feeling. 

Here's a few pictures of the kiddos from the day!



Maeve plugging her ears in preparation for the loud noises of the parade:

Ezra's face when he heard the fire trucks! hahahha

1 comment:

Madre said...

As always, your beautiful pictures and honest comments, bless my heart. I pray that your lungs will improve. May the Lord strengthen and encourage you daily. madre xox