Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It Does A Body Good?

We had a lovely day today.
Wednesdays are always a marathon for us--but it's good to be busy.
Amelie dyed eggs at preschool today and came home with blood red hands. Classy.
Tee hee!
Tomorrow they hunt for eggs--so fun!
After pk we jetted off to dance class where I had a nice time talking with my sister in law, holding my niece (and marvelling at her baby blues) and my dear friend Brie...while I wasn't wrangling Maeve--whew.
What. A. Workout.
After a yummy and much needed Chick Fil A Lunch we flew home for naps.
Which we all took.
And all God's people said, Amen!
Ahh....Where was I? Oh yes!
Amelie and I made cookies tonight---mmmm....
And they taste just as good at room temperature as they do hot, since you know, I'm off the hots and colds for a while. Mer.
Tonight I was cleaning out the refrigerator and spied something strange on the bottom shelf and upon realizing what it was shuddered:
I guess she still isn't over this and this. I think we need a butter interventionist--I mean, I saw on Keeping Up With The Kardashians (um, sorry, I have to apologize for my E! and Bravo addictions...they really can't put anything on those channels that I don't want to watch, ack!) that there are shopping interventionists so there just has to be someone out there who can talk her off the butter. Oh. My.

5 comments:

Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

Ha! Keeping up with the Kardashians. The only thing that could keep me from watching that is when they play the same episode for the 12th time! ugh! Can't they come up with something other than Bruce's colonoscopy or Khloe's PETA photoshoot?!?!

It's a sickness, I know!

Oh, and bravo (no pun intended) to you for cleaning out the refrigerator while pregnant! I refused to do that during the first (and third) trimesters! ;)

Brie Latini said...

Oh, my goodness,when I got to the bottom of your post and saw the bitten butter I cracked up! Pete came to see what I was laughing at and cracked up when I explained what it was! That is the funniest thing ever!!

Madre said...

Oh NO....not more butter bites!

Devin said...

Oh my goodness!

I just laughed out loud so loud that I startled Shane who was sitting right next to me when I realized what that pic was of....HOW FUNNY and not a bit gross at the same time!

*hee hee*

Glad you had a great day today...it does do a body good, doesn't it?

Julie said...

Mmmm....BUTTER. Although I admit I generally eat butter ON something, I do love it!

She may grow out of it (or not - my big girls still like butter and they are 10 & 11).

Hope your tooth isn't causing you too much pain!