Thursday, April 30, 2009

When You Have A 4 Year Old Girl It Means...

...Birthday parties for baby dolls
(with real cake and home-made presents)....
Photo shoots--
featuring your favorite twirling dress
--blowing in the breeze--
between the spring-time trees... and lots and lots of flower picking,
smelling and arranging....
always asking,
always thinking,
always growing
and changing. When you find yourself with a 4 year old girl-
-you find yourself
very lucky
and very blessed
and very thankful
indeed!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That's right!! I always loved a good twirly dress when I was a kid, too!!

I also received my most favorite doll EVER for my 4th birthday, and still remember it to this day!

JerseyGranny said...

This Ameliegirl is a world of wonder and a joy to know!

Devin said...

Awwwww....

*sniff sniff*

That was so, so sweet. :-)

Sheri said...

I should write one about boys....I think it would go something like:

trucks, trains,rough, banging things, LOUD noise, MESSSSSSSYYYYYY, always dirty, but super cute and lovey.......

Madre said...

You're right, Sheri - boys have their own ability to melt one's heart (but Amelie has completely melted mine - with Maeve holding her own in that department as well!)