Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Abominable Snow*Maeve*

Last night I was sorting bins of Amelie's 18-24 month clothes
(yes, I was looking for summer clothes to hang in hopes of summer--maybe it will come faster if we're ready!? maybe...)
and found her old snowsuit.
Since we received a dusting of snow today, I thought we'd break it out and let the girls play in it.
Maeve wasn't thrilled to be wearing the too large suit and very large-gigantic-ish coat.
She couldn't walk very well =)
So we lost the coat and went for plan B.
She was still a little sad.
But then she started playing with sister and couldn't stop smiling.
She smiled the whole time we were outside....
That is, she smiled as well as she could with frozen cheeks!

The end.

8 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

awwww...too cute! so i'm not the only one who got to go out and play in the snow=) i love that the kids get all excited, now if it would only become a snow day soon-i think we'd all love that=)

Julie said...

kinda like the kid in "A Christmas Story"...

A Repletion of Reverie said...

:) I can only hope that Ryleigh turns out to be half that cute :)

Sheri said...

nice- I love the purple!

Devin said...

She looks adorable--3rd pic is my fave! What a great smile.

I thought the East coast was in a deep freeze? You are braver than me, girl! It's -24 here with the wind chill today! I applaud you...my boys have been crying to go out and I'm like...."Um...no. It's beyond freezing out there."

And that's the end of that.

Anonymous said...

Every parent has to have at least one pic of their kid all bundled up for snow - even if it is less than an inch on the ground!!
Love the pics!

Madre said...

Babygirl can DEFINITELY wear purple...she looks beautiful (even with the frozen smile)

Madre said...

Babygirl can DEFINITELY wear purple...she looks beautiful (even with the frozen smile)