Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Day In Amish-ville

Early this morning we headed out to visit our favorite Amish-land-living friends for a day-o-fun!
We had a lovely little lunch and then took a trip to the local children's museum--it was wicked cute!
Most of the interactive displays were farm themed
(which I so totally heart)
and so presh.
Some highlights:
Josh and Sarah--we miss having them in the same state
mr. wonderful and shelly--i love smushy face pictures
me and my favorite real red-head

my family and their's

Josh practicing his Dairy skillz
Maeve honing her ability to drive tractor.
Awesome.
Yay for a fun family day with friends!!!

3 comments:

Madre said...

Fun pictures! Did you give that sarahgirl a hug for me?

SarahV said...

we had such a great day! thanks for making the treck :)

Sheri said...

Fun Times! Love the pictures!