Monday, January 5, 2009

Amelie Says Monday Edition

Amelie says,

1. "Mommy, I can smell a hotdog at a picnic because smell mol-eh-cools travels through the air and into my nose. I can not see them but I can smell them in my nose, the mol-eh-cools. That is what Sid the Science Kid does. Can I journal about that?"

After riding her bike really fast (yikes) up and down the sidewalk...
2. "Mommy, when can I get a motorcycle and drive really fast on the road and go see Josh and Megan? That would be really good."

Runs into the kitchen screeching:
3. "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy I have something to tell you!"
What Amels?
"BURP!" (Runs out of the room)

8 comments:

Pamela said...

I saw the little blurb about the smell mol-e-cools in my follower window and I KNEW it was that funky Sid, spreading science around PBS land.

Mine are recently expert belchers, too. What the heck?

Julie said...

I've never heard of Sid the Science Kid - but he must do a pretty good job teaching kids about science. How cool!

Motorcycles are scary...let's keep our kids off of them! (At least for as long as we can)

One of Puckey's favorite things to tell me about usually begins with, "Mommy, I FARTED!" followed by hysterical laughter.

At least they'll be able to hold their own with the boys. (And boys generally are repelled by girls who can burp/fart loud and proud...which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

JerseyGranny said...

Never a dull moment with our girl!

JerseyGranny said...

Never a dull moment with our girl!

Devin said...

HA! That girl is a scream! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a girl after my own heart! Must take after her uncles!

Madre said...

All that in one day? No wonder you need an occasional nap! She is too funny - but I am not surprised about the burp :o)

Sheri said...

all I have to say is that I am jealous that you can still ride a bike in January!