Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amelie Says

Today while driving through H-field on the way to dance class, we spotted a high school boy dressed up as a large fish creature--wearing some type of team jersey.
I pointed it out to Amelie and she asked if we could follow fish-boy b/c he was heading into the pretzel factory.
I told her, "Maybe next time."
And then she said,
"You know what girl, we should put this up on the blog so people know that we saw the fish boy."

Well, girl--that's just what I did!
(After an extensive talk about how Mommy should only be called Mommy or versions thereof and not, girl, even though Mommy, is one =)

4 comments:

Devin said...

That is the funniest thing ever.

We should write a book. I think it would be a number one best seller *hee hee*!!

Pamela said...

that's awesome.

Candace said...

That is so funny! Kids do say the darndest things! LOL! For a while... I thought that my daughter was actually calling my by my first name. THankfully... it is MAMA now! :)

Madre said...

I MISSED reading your stories while we were away (and computerless) this past week. You know what girl..... the girl of yours is TOO funny! She so makes me smile :o)