Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Now You Know: The Chore Score

*I love to load the dishwasher*
{I loathe to unload it}
*I love to cook and bake*
{But am very messy when doing so and dislike cleaning up}
*I dislike vacuuming*
-(But enjoy scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees-
-Cinderella style-
-and I sing that song she sings will scrubbing the floor too)-
*I love washing laundry*
[folding laundry is A-nnoying]
*I do not do windows*
*I do not sweep*
*However, I do organize our closets by style, color, and season; just for fun.*
*I enjoy dusting*
[I do not scrub the inner toilet]
-but will the outer, the shower, bath and sink-
Luckily, Mr. Wonderful enjoys or at least, pretends to enjoy, doing exactly all of the chores I don't do, don't like, won't do.
What's your chore score?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I pretty much hate all chores, but do them in order to keep from getting lost in all of the chaos.

Besides, it gets expensive eating out, moving, and having to buy new clothes all the time...(you know, to avoid cooking, cleaning, and laundry)

It's great that Mr. W shares in the chores, though. Having a helper always makes those things a little easier to tolerate.

Devin said...

I'd say that the combo of the two of you works out pretty dern well then! :-)

With you on the dishwasher and cooking--hate the cleanup. I'd pick a MAID over a COOK anyday.

Like the vacuum, actually. Really, I just like the way my floors look when done.

HATE scrubbing floors. Folding laundry (Ugh, the worst). Dusting isn't the worst, but it doesn't rank at the top of my list!

Thankfully my little crew is pretty helpful. With me barking orders I mean directing, if everyone pitches in, my house can go from train wreck to pretty presentable in about 30 minutes flat!