Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Reason To Sleep In (As If Any More Were Necessary)

My girls and I were up, dressed and out very early today because I haven't had any time to squeeze in a very necessary Target trip.
Not wanting to put it off any longer, and not having any time today other than this morning to go, I had the girls ready to leave by 7 and we found ourselves at Target by 7:20.
And that's exactly when I realized that Target doesn't open until 8.
Mer.
And this isn't the first time I've done this.
Why do I always forget the whole world doesn't wake up at 6:30?
Oh well. At least we're up and ready!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I've done that before! It's so frustrating! It does feel nice to be all ready for your day early though - for me if I don't do it early, it might not get done...

Hope you were able to get whatever you needed to get at Target!

Brie Latini said...

That's why Target should be open 24 hours a day, along with Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, and Hello, Gorgeous! Oh, to get a massage at 2am!! :-)

See ya in a bit! <3

Sheri said...

That stinks!

I was reading thinking- wow- Target opens that early?!!! Then I read on......hope your day got better

Ree said...

OOO I've done that!! You think you'll be getting that early start and then you have to either sit in the car and wait or go back later!! UUGGHH!!

Devin said...

When I started reading this, I was thinking to myself, "I don't think Target is open that early...." and then I got to the bottom. How frustrating is that? Ugh. I'm feeling your pain.

Makes for a hilarious post, though. *grin*