Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Tale Of Birth Order Buddies

I was lucky enough, when pregnant with my girls, that my good friends were pregnant at the same time. Amelie and her little friends are all spaced by 2 months. Maeve and her little friend Leah were born 2 weeks apart and it's so fun to see them together now that they're big and independent and precious.
Leah was really cheesing it up for the camera, unfortunately all I had was my point and shoot so I always missed her smiles! I took, or tired to take, tons of her big brother who never smiled so it was a big moment for me =)
The one below is my favorite that I got of her--if you look closely her Mama is standing in the background.
Here they are plotting evil. Or cuteness. Or Something.
We will cause trouble, Oh yes! We will....
And the one time all three of the girls were standing together my camera was so slow that the only thing I captured was them walking away from each other! Oh well!
Amelie spent the morning with one of her birth order buddies at Mr. Wonderful's Disney show--and I heard, that they had a wonderful time singing and dancing and coloring together.
Friends are some kind of miracle!

1 comment:

Megan and Company said...

Oh my gracious.. the pics of them together on the slide.. perfect!