Monday, December 31, 2007

Please Pray

Please pray for Nathan, Tricia & baby --you can read their story here Confessions of a CF Husband Tricia has cystic fibrosis and became pregnant while waiting on a lung transplant which has been very stressful on her body. Please pray for her for physical strength and healing and that she might be able to make it a few more days so that her baby can survive. Please pray for her husband as he watches and waits. Please pray for their baby that she will be strong as she will probably be delivered early. Thank you!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I will keep them all in my prayers! CF is a really had disease! I can't imagine pregancy too......Do you know her personally?

Shelly said...

I've met Tricia a couple of times but she is the sister of two of my favorite Jersey people!

charmed1 said...

I will definitely pray for Tricia and her family. I hope that the baby is born healthy and that Tricia will remain healthy enough to get her transplant.

Megan and Company said...

You're good people, Michelle!