Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I've also had some dear friends and dear family on my mind who having wrestled with many past obstacles and are just this week enjoying the most amazing blessings--Praise the Lord!! And those who are struggling publicly (B and J) and those are are struggling privately (the Lord knows!) and I'm so thankful that God is bigger than me and strong enough to carry everyone's burden. I think the doxology is in order, because really, after you've made your requests known there isn't anything for us but to praise Him!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Praise Him all creatures here below!
Praise Him above ye Heavenly Hosts!
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
WOO HOO!!! YAY HONEY!!!! YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST AND NOW EVERYONE MUST AGREE WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Listen to me! Make sure you're not bad and make sure you're good.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I'm good.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I do bad stuff.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
She throws me on the bed.
5. What was I like as a child?
Younger. (No kidding! ha!)
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Take naps with me.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
See movies with Miss Amy.
10. If I becomes famous, what will it be for?
For God. (aw)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Cooking. Can I help you cook dinner too?
12. What am I not very good at?
Jumping on the bed.
13. What does Mommy do for a job?
Clean up the room.
14.What is my favorite food?
Spaghetti. (mmm...it's a good one but not my favorite)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When you play with me.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would I be?
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
You cook with me.
18. How are we the same?
We both wear red.
19. How are we different?
Sometimes we have different clothes on.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
You get love hearts. And hugs and kisses.
21. What does Mommy like most about your dad?
He comes home and plays with me and Maeve. (no kidding!!!)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Walmart (not!) or Target (yes!).
Saturday, March 14, 2009
(Because, all the Wonderfuls are lovely, even if they aren't lucky enough to have been born in March =)
As you saw before, Maeve just wasn't interested and Kezia was busy sleeping and such.
Takin' a stylish crack at it! It's a candy frenzy!!!
Amelie really only wanted skittles and just put a couple in her bag...
Mama had to "help her out" and get some kit kats...you know in case
The cousins and uncle Ryan enjoying their spoils!
What a happy, fun, family day!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
2. it's getting warmer...which I like but it's still chill enough to not be entirely pleasant. let's change that please!
3. i thought i'd already sorted out the girls clothes--switching sizes/seasons when i discovered a cove of neglected clothes that i had to put away today and i noticed:
4. my children are going through growth spurts
5. i am worried that amelie's 4t summer clothes will need to be upgraded to 5t by august--she is getting soooo big!
6. her feet have grown half a size in 3 months
7. and she needs new tap shoes (ahhh $$) ---every week in dance class she's like..."ow" and i always forget until the next week when she says "ow" again.
8. i tried to pick up maeve today and couldn't believe how heavy she was! i think she's gained 5 pounds this week. seriously.
9. i am hopeful that she will be on track for the plethora of 18-24 month clothes awaiting her for summer
10. mr. wonderful has a school thingy tonight. blah.
11. mr. wonderful bowled a PERFECT 300 game in wii bowling. totally noteworthy.
12. maeve hasn't taken morning naps all week, until today...and now, she doesn't want to fall asleep...hmm....
13. tomorrow is friday! i'm planning on taking the girls grocery shopping...it ought to be memorable at the very least! ha!