Tuesday, March 31, 2009

M.I.A.

I feel like I've been floating through my days lately--I haven't taken any pictures at all (highly unusual as you know!) and haven't had anything to really say.
The weekend was so full with running errands on Saturday and Mr. Wonderful gone all day/afternoon/evening/night at concerts. Church was nice, but not nearly as refreshing as it is when I have my helpful husband!
Monday, we were lucky enough to have a lovely playdate with our friends Brie and Anna--it was just what we needed.
I've come down with some latent Maeve-born illness and was wiped out all day. Luckily the wee ones took a 2 hour nap during which I also slept--
Praise be to God for naps and sleeping children. Woot!
I'm feeling much better tonight after taking a lovely, long walk with the girls and Mr. Wonderful. It's perfect outside--warm enough to eat ice cream (which we did), play at the park (yay!) and walk alllll the way back home without getting too hot or too cold.
Love. It.
In other news, Maeve is officially turning into a slightly tantrum-y toddler girl--no longer the sweet and easy going baby, she's the semi-sweet, knows-what-she-wants-when-she-wants-it type of girl. It's interesting...to say the least.
Well, that's it for now.
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

No, not the Beac! Can't be! Sorry you're not well. Let me know if there's anything I can do.