A few of my friends have filled out this Mommy survey with their wee ones and since I'm fresh out of bloggy topics I thought we'd give it a go. Here it is---Mommy, according to Amelie:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Listen to me! Make sure you're not bad and make sure you're good.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I'm good.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I do bad stuff.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
She throws me on the bed.
5. What was I like as a child?
Younger. (No kidding! ha!)
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Take naps with me.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
See movies with Miss Amy.
10. If I becomes famous, what will it be for?
For God. (aw)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Cooking. Can I help you cook dinner too?
12. What am I not very good at?
Jumping on the bed.
13. What does Mommy do for a job?
Clean up the room.
14.What is my favorite food?
Spaghetti. (mmm...it's a good one but not my favorite)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When you play with me.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would I be?
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
You cook with me.
18. How are we the same?
We both wear red.
19. How are we different?
Sometimes we have different clothes on.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
You get love hearts. And hugs and kisses.
21. What does Mommy like most about your dad?
He comes home and plays with me and Maeve. (no kidding!!!)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Walmart (not!) or Target (yes!).