Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Maeve is fearless, independent, loving, funny, easy-going and walks everywhere on her tip-toes.
Her hair is nearly as long as her poor sister who has been growing hers out for 4.75 years now =)
Speaking of Amelie, she is Maeve's best friend--they are excellent playmates! They never fight (YET!) and always have fun no matter what game they make up together!
Maeve says words here and there but really lets her sister do most of her talking! She's strings together simple sentences but is more of a jibber-jabber-er than a talky-talker.
And, she's finally reached the big ol' 20 pound mark! She's huge! (Her sister was 20 pounds at 1 year, so they are def. different!!)
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
*....and paint chips
* ...and fabric swatches
* Excited about our home inspection Monday...or nervous...or thrilled...or terrified (I'm not sure exactly what yet)
* Happy that tomorrow is Saturday!
* ...and date night!!!
* Sitting in a peaceful house. Ahh...
Time for a little HGTV--goodnight!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
It even features my baby boy room theme: Owls!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I heart these house numbers--but I wonder, would you actually be able to see the numbers from the road? Tres chic though!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
* Had planned on heading to NY Saturday to visit family but went to bed Friday night with a sick Amelie! Took her to the Dr. Saturday morning and my Mom came down to visit/help out since Mr. Wonderful was working all weekend.
* Granny of the North talked us into heading North with her Sunday so off we went! It took a little longer than usual due to :severe weather (ick), road work (double ick) but we made pretty good time as I am an excellent driver (tee hee--actually just motivated to drive a bit faster with the whole 7.5 month pregnant thing going on)
* In NY A.K.A. "Amelie's Slice Of Heaven" There has been swimming, fishing, playing on the swingset, the sprinkler and in the tree fort. The girls are tearing it up and enjoying the freedom although BOTH of them
* are sick. Coughing, fever, etc. Eh. At least they are sleeping well!
* Today offer was accepted on house numero dos and we are awaiting an inspection of the house/electrical etc before we get too attached. House hunting is a whole bunch of good and bad and up and down. Eh.
* Did I mention it's humid and there's no A.C.? Not as humid/hot as Jersey but whew!
* Plan to head back to Jersey on Wednesday--as long as the sickos and the pregnant lady hold up.
*Did I also mention that I miss my husband? He's the best, wonderful even, and I miss him. I love you honey pie!!
Good night all!
Friday, August 7, 2009
*loves those *free* return address label thingys from whichever charity sends them
*has never eaten at taco bell
*has chipped toenail polish on her toes
*is sad that her girls are so big and grown-up-y but happy too.
*is discouraged at the prospect of more house hunting
*can't believe the summer is nearly over
*is having a summer love affair with tropical punch koolaid
*can't believe how active Ezra is--with the girls I was always "wondering" if they were "ok" but with him, he's always bouncing around, so now i'm wondering if he'll ever sleep once he gets here =)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
It was the best hour ever.