Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some Assembly Required...

Home-made Princess Birthday Cake

Some

Assembly

Required

Help! Someone! I'm a mini-Barbie drowning in a cake dress! AHHHHHH!

Yeah...I was totally supposed to buy a cake decorator's barbie body but forgot...

Princess Barbie Toys

Some

Assembly

Required

(and 2 grandparents to do the job =-)

By the way--she loves this creepy little corpse head Barbie--she fed it cake (there is still some jammed in the mouth that I can't get out).

Birthday Party Pictures to follow at: Tales From Wonderland

Yawn. Birthdays are exhausting!

5 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

That little princess has the coolest Mommy EV-AH!

Anonymous said...

Hah! I usually hate some assembly required, but the cake looks fun! Except the Barbie. She kind of freaks me out. I had a big corpse head (not Barbie, but generic) back in the day that I LOVED. And tons of Barbies. But I think Amelie has me waaaaaay beat in the Princess dept.

Megan and Company said...

Aww! You're a great mommy. I just buy. ;)

Happy Birthday, Amelie. Josh has something special for you when we see you next!

BluSkies80 said...

i can see that our cake decorating class paid off=) looks great! we have something for amelie that hannah keeps asking to have=)

charmed1 said...

You did an awesome job on the cake! Looks delish! Happy Birthday Amelie!!!