Friday, August 10, 2012

Yesterday was a great day--the first in a string of not-great-days. A lot of it had to do with me changing my attitude (amazing how much of a difference that makes!!). We went to a park we haven't visited in a while and the kids played happily all morning. After lunch we met up with some of our favorite friends at the pool. We haven't been going as much lately and it was so nice to have little ones for each of my kiddos to play with and friends for Mama to chat with. I'm excited that it's Friday and hope to have some fun family time this weekend--including a date night! It feels like it's been forever since we've had one!!
In other news, I've had some great runs this week and am going to try to increase my distance this weekend. We'll see how that goes. =) Easier said than done!!

**************** 

Also, this:

Verse of the day:

Proverbs 4:23

23 Above all else, guard your heart,
    for everything you do flows from it. 
********************
Happy Friday! =)

No comments: