Things That Irritate:
1. That no matter HOW often you cut your baby's finger nails she can still scratch her poor little cornea--my poor sweet girl!
2. Cold Weather
3. Politics in the classroom
4. Luke-warm showers even when you're the first one to take one in the morning. bleh.
5. Being wet. I sure don't like being wet. Yuck.
6. People who make you feel like "less"
Things That Bring Joy:
7. Unexpected wind-falls from caring friends
8. Targets sale on summer clothes for toddlers--it does an eagerly-over-preparing mother's heart good to have summer shopping done by February
9. The delicious comfort of laying in a comfortable, warm bed with your husband and baby
10. A Toddler that sleeps through the night and is POTTY TRAINED!
11. All of our friends
12. The ultimate joy-bringer--Jesus!