Monday, February 16, 2009

A *Wonderful* Day

We Wonderfuls didn't do too much today.
We ran a few errands, ate a few meals, took a few naps
AND
spent some quality time babysitting little Ryleigh Wonderful!
She was presh and slept the entire time--so I just stayed right next to her, gazing at her lovely baby-ness and she was perfect. The only time she wasn't sleeping she was doing this:

Gotta love the newborn stage! What a sweetie!
We had a nice dinner and some competitive Wii gaming with Uncle Ryan and are now quiet and eating after dinner snacks.
It's the little things that are full of the most joy =)

3 comments:

Micayla said...

That's a cute daddy/baby moment... I'm glad I had the foresight of putting her in her "I love daddy" bib. Haha

charmed1 said...

I love just sitting around and not doing much of anything - even tho it doesn't happen very often. That baby is so precious! I love newborns!

Sheri said...

I LOVE teh picture of your huuby with the girls in PINK!!! NICE!