Monday, February 23, 2009

You Know Your Husband Loves You When...

...he walks outside and it's 25 degrees out and he says:

"Oh! It's kind of warm out here actually! I'll be just fine walking to work. You take the car today because I don't want you to be stuck at home."

Honey. TAKE THE CAR. I want you to be safe and warm. We'll be FINE here!

"Oh, the walk will be good for me. I'll see you later honey!"
What.
a.
guy.
Let's hope the car doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix or Mr. Wonderful might be buying a bike =)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Awww! What a guy. He really wants to live up to his Mr. W title, huh? That's awesome.

Praying for a cheap and easy fix for your car!!!

BluSkies80 said...

very sweet! anytime mr. wonderful needs a ride he can ask dan, you know if it's raining and stuff like that! hope that it doesn't cost too much to fit. it's a miracle that dan's car is still going, thank God it is!

Sheri said...

awwwwwwwwwwww, what a great husband!

So sorry about the car!!!:(

the bike comment was funny though:)

Devin said...

I think that "Mr. Wonderful" thing is pretty accurate!