Thursday, April 2, 2009

How We Spend Our Time

I feel like the days are blurring by--I'd like to keep better track of what we're doing with our time...so, next week I'm going to start a weekly pictorial recap--we'll see how that goes--it might not last too long with mommy brain and pregnancy brain plaguing my existence =)
On Wednesdays Amelie has dance class and lucky for us, my good friend Brie, her charge Anna and niece Ryleigh are there at the same time!
Here's the girls enjoying our weekly Chick Fil A date (ignore the chick fil a paraphernalia--there was only so much I could crop out).
And then there's Maeve, she loves french fries and has the chipmunk cheeks to prove it!

And today? Well, let me just say that the highlight of the day wasn't where I spent the evening:


Going to the dentist is one of those things that you just never get used to--it's not horrible, but it's awful enough to desire avoidance at all costs.
Mer.

I'd better end this before I start drooling on the keyboard--Novocaine--bleh!

1 comment:

Madre said...

HOW DID IT GO????? I hope they took good care of you in your delicate condition - luv madre xx