Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Week: A Pictoral Review

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...
this cup of piping fresh (albeit de-caf to protect the fetus and all) mocha coffee helped tremendously...as did the coffee shop's child friendly play area.
SCORE!

Tuesday.
Waiting for preschool to start.
And yes, my children always ride in the front seat of the car, unbuckled, eating snacks.
They just behave so much better that way....
um....NOT!


Wednesday, after preschool, our friend Jessie came to dance class.
So cute, so fun and so full of chicken-dance-y goodness!
(amelie is the last on the right, jessie is right next to her)

Thursday.
Monthly OB check.
The doctor was wayyyy behind and so I spent my time counting vagina diagrams/3 d models in the room.
I found 4.
I bet there were more hidden....
oh! and as an extra special bonus for waiting 45 minutes for my literally, 3 minute check up, I got to hear the little one's perfect speedy heart rate.
Ah. Awesome.
Friday.
My girls slept a friend play date away so I rebelled by not taking pictures of it. =)

4 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Nice! Love you, Shelly!

Brie Latini said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! The Room o'Vag made my day!!! LOL LOL LOL!

Micayla said...

All those models used to make Ryan squirm when he came to my appointments with me... and he especially hated the ones that showed the dilation sizes!

Madre said...

very funny stories, shellgirl - But, as the grannie, I have to say that I LOVE the picture of amels at dance class - looking like she is taking in EVERY word her teacher is saying - and is ready to pounce on the next dance move!