Monday, May 17, 2010

Whew.

After the weekend do you ever feel the need to 
stop
and 
catch
your breath?
Woooooo do I ever!
My husband's busiest time is the spring and now that his concert is over, the jr/sr banquet he helped to organize has taken place and he only has two more Sunday-music-team-outings I can see the light!
Things are winding down and we did our best to relax this weekend even though we had a lot to accomplish!

My bestest redhead in the world was here and I got to see her TWICE this weekend.
Twice.
Amazing. 
Our little ones love playing together and are a little...um...intense. Ha. 
We talked when we could and wrangled when we had to. 
Such is motherhood! =)

I also continued to work on getting all the girls' things in the same room! My friend is moving South and luckily, for us, had a dresser we could use! SCORE! So all yesterday afternoon I worked on organizing, arranging, moving and still have to install another rod in the closet for clothing. 

The girls LOVE sleeping in the same room. It's too cute! Although, I will admit that I don't love the fact that they get up earlier now that they stay together! No one likes 6:30 people! =)

Ezra is doing great in his new room! He's been waking once at 2:30 and then at 5:30 and up for good at 6:30. I love it--so much easier and I'm actually dreaming and sleeping again. Yay!

Oooo I almost forgot! I also made my own baby food for the first time ever this weekend! I did carrots and green beans (with veggies I picked up at the farmer's market!) and it was easy! I steamed them for a few minutes, blended them in my magic bullet, froze it in ice cube trays and voila!! Baby food! Also, Ezra loved it so I must have done something right!!

I suppose that's all! I haven't taken many pictures lately--I find myself without a free hand to do so. Things are good though. Busy, but good. =)

No comments: