Monday, May 14, 2012

These two sweet girls gave me some happy Mother's day gifts (although, really, *they* are the true gift! everyday!!)
Maeve painted a flower pot and wrote about mama (apparently I'm ten years old. =) haha she's so funny). And when I woke up on Sunday Amelie presented me with the "gift bags" she worked all night on. She is such a special girl!

Ezra didn't give me anything, except a *hard time* when I wanted to get a picture with my kiddos. Le sigh. Oh well, he's extra cute so I guess I'll keep him!

I enjoyed spending Mother's day with my Jersey family and friends (girls night out! woot!) and can't believe that somehow it's Monday already again! Gah! =)

2 comments:

Brie Latini said...

I am so glad you had a great day, friend!

Madre said...

Love the pictures of the kiddos. You are a great mom!