Monday, February 4, 2008

Action Jackson

So...I've resolved to take better care of myself and this entails two things:

* eating healthier I have already dropped my Pepsi habit (for the most part) Thank you very much

* exercising more regularly

I hate working out to exercise tapes so I'd like to walk with the girls (we live in the perfect neighborhood to do it) and I'm thinking I'll need a new stroller because even though she is beautiful:

she isn't very easy to steer.

So...with our lovely tax return I'm fixing to buy a jogging stroller:


Any suggestions/ideas out there?

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Yeah!!! Good for you!! What a great thing to do for yourself and your family!!! I miss exercise...I know, you can exercise during pregnacy, but I am soo paranoid and used to high impact stuff that I shouldn't do now, that I haven't done too much...boo hoo...I can't wait for warmer weather at least!!! WE have a gym membership that has free childcare....I don't know if its in the budget for you guys( mine is only 5 a month and JOn's is free because we have an old plan) but if it is I would suggest that.....once you feel ok leaving Maeve.....that is....I loved it, adn hopef to get back to it......I even have gone a few times lately just to walk or use a eliptical....Anyways, great job Michelle!!

Brie Latini said...

I have the best idea EVER! We have a jogging stroller here that you can use when you come on walks with ME! :-) When can we make this happen???

Megan and Company said...

I love my expedition stroller, in theory. I haven't actually used it with the two kiddos yet cause Leah was too little early this fall and now it's been cold and I'm only home about 2 days a month. ;)

However, can't wait to try 'em out together!!

charmed1 said...

More power to ya babe! I think the same thing...it's time to get into shape...and that's as far as I get! So do some exercising for me would ya?!

Sweet Cheeks said...

Ok, I know this is odd and I can swear to you I rarely ever find someone randomly on the internet - but - my name is shelly and my husband is jackson (we refer to him as action jackson) and I found this part of your blog. I'm a city girl constantly feeling like I'm trapped in a country girl's setting. Anyhow, I bet we'd get along. Your blog is fun!