Sunday, February 10, 2008

Uncle Sam Says

Go ye into Target and simulate the economy! Here are my plans (after paying bills of course) for this:






Guitar Hero for my new:



Wii


MM...Tastes Like a Rebel Digital SLR



Cricut!


Don't know what a Cricut is? Please find out here--you'll kick yourself if you don't! Scrapbook lovers unite (and Brie, I hope you know this is totally YOUR fault!)!!


Well, hey, don't blame me for getting these things--Uncle Sam made me do it! (Well, that's what I'll tell my husband anyway!)





5 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Whoohooo! Now that sounds like one fun shopping trip! Hey...I have a Cuttlebug if you want to borrow dies or folders some time. We should play!

charmed1 said...

Ooh! I want a Cricut,too!!! Uncle Sam is evil,isn't he?! :)

Brie Latini said...

YAY! And when you get your Cricut we can exchange cartridges and make loads of pretty scrapbook pages!!! It is an illness though, isn't it? I totally get it! But I do hope you get one!!!!! It'll be fun to chat over the twin sounds of our Cricuts whirring away!

Julie said...

I don't share a love (or really even like) for Target, but I DO like to shop...and that Cricut thing looks pretty SWEET.

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to paying bills with our refund? That, and getting my hair cut.

Sheri said...

WOW! You can afford all that with your refund!!??? I wish I were you.....I am just hoping we don't owe money this year.....long story!!:( boo hoo