Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Unadvertised Special of the Day

So...I'm starting a new blog...

That's right, blog numero tres.

The newest addition to my bloggy family will cover the following topic(s):

* weight loss goals
* spiritual lessons/goals

This blog will be invite only, so if you are interested in encouraging me in my walk of faith and my battle with the bulge please comment/email and I'll send you an invitation.

I wanted to fully disclose my journey in the interest becoming more humble as I am wayyyy too prideful and to be held accountable for my lifestyle choices as I am way to chubby.

It's time for a change--wanna watch?

8 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

how do you keep up with all your blogs so well? i'd love to join you on this journey and be an encouragement to you=) count me in!

Ree said...

My, you are a busy beaver!! I would love to be an encouragement! Let me know when you are starting: I have some excess to lose and would love to have a partner in crime. I have been actually trying since the New Year to no avail!! We could be each others watch dog, etc.! Lord knows I could use one. We only live a short drive between each other. My neighborhood is also good for taking walks, so we could take turns and change up the scenery! What do ya think? Let me know!! I'm a little siked!!

Sheri said...

Yes please invite me...as I am sure I will need to join the weight loss march in g-8 months time:)

and I could always use Godly insight....and I love to encourage:)

SarahV said...

i'm not only going to encourage but join you! you've inspired me to also lose some unwanted weight. and we can all use some encouragement in our walk with Christ. you're my hero :)

sarah e. said...

sign me up, lady

Madre said...

I am in! love u and will be praying for u!

Risha said...

Sign me up, too. I'm sure you know from reading my blog that I'm on my own journey to humility...I would love to encourage and have encouragement from you!

charmed1 said...

Sign me up babe! I have some bulge that needs to go bye bye,too. We can help each other! :)