Hello. My Name is Michelle and I have an addiction.
I've tried to overcome but it's an intrinsic part of my makeup and just can't get past
to match and coordinate colors perfectly on everything that surrounds me.
I'm desperately, madly, deeply in love with color and creating perfect color combinations.
1. I'm the crazy kind of Mom who doesn't like to buy toys unless they "match" my color schemes.
2. I loathe bright primary colored toys.
I know. I've got a problem.
3. I make sure my daughters and I are dressed in the same color family (and sometimes even in exactly the same colored clothing)
4. At the very least both girls and I must all be wearing either clothing with warm colors OR cool colors.
5. Often I don't even plan for the "matching" to happen--it comes so naturally that I just can't help it.
6. My closet is organized by type of clothing and then by color going from Red to Purple and shades from White to Black.
7. I used to change my nose ring to match my shirt.
(I'm over that now)
8. Every time I put my infant seat in my stroller I twitch b/c the patterns don't exactly match.
I'm twitching just thinking about it.
9. Don't even get me started on matching furniture to drapes to bedding.
Seriously. Just don't. I could be here all night!
Well, that's enough evidence for now.
I just had to share my obsession so you can know just how to pray for me.
I've gotta go and make sure A wears pj's to bed that match her sheets.