Sunday, June 1, 2008

My New Favorite

In a rare moment of genius I bought A Crayola's Color Wonder Finger Paint.
This stuff is freakin' fantastic!
I had purchased color wonder markers before because my sweet little one has little impulse control and likes to color herself with "pretty colors" and let me tell ya, cleanin' marker off a toddler isn't one of my top 10 favorite things to do!
Anyways! I decided to try their finger paint and it's really fun!
So go give it a try if you want your babies to have some mess-free, creative, time consuming fun!

4 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Josh loves finger painting! We actually have the paint, but need to restock paper.

Oh, and now I'm going to have to see some of Am's artwork, please. :)

charmed1 said...

All of the Crayola Wonder Color stuff is amazing! I've tried just about all of it because I don't like cleaning up those messes either!

Ree said...

Have the markers! Shea got them for Christmas. Have to try the paint!!

Anonymous said...

You should get the Color Wonder sprayer too. It is an airbrush with Princess stencils and everything!!! All 3 of my kiddos LOVE it!!