Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Of July Festivities

My parents came up this weekend for a visit and we celebrated with many 4th of July firsts!Maeve at her first hometown parade!
It was so fun and the girls got buckets of candy and enjoyed all of it immensely...except, of course, for the civil war re-enact-or-people with their noisy muskets! ack!


Amelie's first fourth of july parade (since she was an infant!).
She also went to see her first fireworks!
They were a little up close and personal (i.e. intense). She wasn't phased at all but I sure was as I was getting hit in the head, face etc. by debris, smoke and flying firework objects in the air. Yikes.

It was also Baby Boy Weber's first fourth.
He and I were exhausted by it all =)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What great fun and Great pictures! I love how coordinated you are!:)

Madre said...

WE had a WONDERFUL weekend. (except it went too fast!) Love u all - madre xoxoxox