Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things are finally getting back to normal-ish around here! Ezra is off the steroids and acting MUCH more normal and happy. I forgot how much I liked him because the meds sure did make him CRAZY!! =) Poor guy! I'm thrilled he's feeling better! We even got out for a playdate with friends yesterday and I went to exercise class at night! It felt great to be getting back into the swing of things!
In other news, a series I LOVE on PBS just started back up on Sunday--Downton Abbey.
The cast = amazing
The story = engrossing
The costumes = fabulous
The acting = phenomenal
It is an absolutely stellar series and worth checking out! You can even stream episodes from PBS.org! Witty, clever, beautiful--everything a show should be. Hands down the most wonderful series on tv!
Anyways, =) Maeve is back to preschool today and I have yet to figure out how I'm going to entertain Ezra.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

We just finished netflixing the first season. Oh, how much am I in love with it. So, so much.