It's going to be a long day for the Wonder Girls here at home--Mr. Wonderful and his Music Team are singing the National Anthem tonight at the 76er's game in Philly! It's very exciting to see his group get to do events like this but very sad to be home without him! We'll miss you Daddy and can't wait to spend time together this weekend! In the meantime, here are some things I am thankful for!
* The birth of Gwyneth Rose--All 1 pound 6 ounces of Miracle Baby--Read about her here if you haven't already!
* Our big and little friends and play dates with them all! Woot!
* Rainy days
* The warm weather and being able to go on long walks all week now that I've finally got my behind in gear to exercise a bit.
* My sweet girls--my heart is chock full of joy!
* Newborn Smell
* Toddler Kisses
* Jesus and His unfailing love even though I'm totally unworthy
* Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...mmm....yummy
* All my bloggy friends! I love having comments from anyone who reads my thoughts--I feel much more connected to the people I love through blogging!