Monday, June 1, 2009

Shelly Is...

*hoping that Amelie's obsession with the monkey bars will end soon--she's been asking non-stop to be brought to the park to "practice her moves"
*wondering if Maeve's new habit of pooping in the bath tub will save me money on diapers. I suppose this started happening at just the right time since Target raised their prices on diapers AND wipes $2 a box! ayyeeeeeee
*loving this spring weather--not hot, not cold--perfectly warmish weather
*counting down the three weeks until our free, awesome, beach front-ish (almost--a block away) ocean city vacation!
*is annoyed that old navy keeps coming out with tons of cute, too expensive, maternity clothes that i don't need but want anyway
*enjoying driving our new van. it's newness and bigness ROCK.
*excited about Wednesday and our ultrasound appointment

4 comments:

Micayla said...

*if you would like to buy wipes and diapers at Sams Club let me know cause we have a membership
*you get a free vacation to OC? how'd that happen lucky?

JerseyGranny said...

The Maeve thing reminded me of a certain son who did that once or twice. Ha!

Julie said...

Amelie practicing her "moves". AWESOME! Let's see some video of that!

Ah,the old "poop in the bathtub trick". Yeah, that's a fave of Jib's recently too, so I can relate.

I know what you mean about the van thing - I thought I'd hate having a minivan...until I got one about 4 years ago. I've LOVED it ever since!

Can't wait to hear if you found out if you're having a boy or girl!!

Sheri said...

Did you notice that there are less diapers in each box too? Size 5 has 10 less daipers in it... argggggggggg

can't wait to hear what you are having!:)