Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To My Mr. Wonderful On The Occasion Of Our Eighth Wedding Anniversary

To My Precious Husband,
I love our life together!
(so much)

These eight years have been more wonderful and happy and exciting and difficult amd joyful and stretching and fabulous and love-filled and peaceful than I could have ever dreamed possible!
Thank you for loving me, protecting me, caring for me, working so hard and for creating our precious family with me. You are my favorite person in the world--I am so thankful for you! You are my best friend and I have never been more in love with you than I am right now!

This song reminds me of how much we have together and although I don't think being "Lucky" had anything to do with us, I still think it's apropos!

My heart is full of love and thanks for you!

Happy Anniversary Honey!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

BluSkies80 said...

8 Years already! Imagine how quickly the next 8 years will go...Happy Anniversary!