* I'm feeling much better about life now that we're closer to settled in our home--there are still many little projects (including the fact that my husband and I have been sleeping in the living room due to the fact that our stinkin' box spring didn't fit up the stairs!!!) but most of the big-need-to-do-it-right-now stuff is done.
* I'm going to announce that it's officially Fall-there's def. a chill in the air and I"ve made a few stops to my favorite coffee house. I kinda like it (although, I miss the ease of our summer schedule).
* The girls have adjusted PERFECTLY to our new house. I am blown away--I thought they would be stressed but they're very happy, sleeping well, etc.
* Amelie loves school--she's doing well and making lots of friends--I'm so happy for her! It's awesome!!!
* My husband is cute. Muah honey!
* The nursery still isn't done but I look forward to working on it in the coming days--I'm not thrilled with the paint color I picked but it will have to do for now as I'm officially SICK of painting!!
* 4 WEEKS LEFT!! Can't wait to meet you baby Ezra!!