Friday, October 2, 2009

Mr. Wonderful And The Night He Directs The National Anthem For The PHILLIES!!!!! (And a little bit of Amelie too =)

Tonight my husband gets the honor of having his high school choir perform the national anthem at the Phillies game!!! Not only are the Phillies the current World Champs, they just won their division again this year! Mr. Wonderful is a life-long fan and soooo excited to be going and hopefully meeting some of those famous Phillies!!
I'm so proud of you honey and happy for you!!
Amelie is going along with Granny and Pop, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Micayla (and cousin Ryleigh) to watch and help cheer! And believe me, she practiced cheering alllllll day!!




You guys look so cute in your Phillies gear!
p.s. I'm home with sicky Maeve =( But I'll be there in spirit =)

2 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

Dan and I are very disappointed that we could not be there tonight! If he didn't have the college class on Friday night we could have gone along!
Amelie looks so cute in her Phillies gear, I'm sure she'll have a great time! Hope that Maeve is feeling better soon!

JerseyGranny said...

Amelie's joy and excitement was so precious and uplifting. She was such a good girl, too! Our Steven and his choir were just amazing!