Monday, October 5, 2009

Nesting Freak Out

* I have unpacked every. single. box. and I can't find my boppy cover! I have a naked boppy people! ahhhhhhh!
* The lamp and shade I bought for the nursery do not work together. I have a shade-less lamp people!!!
* I need a freakin' monitor that doesn't cost $70--what's the deal with those things and why are they so stinkin' expensive?! I've never lived anywhere that was big enough to necessitate a monitor for my babies so I'm at a loss!
* Also--need to buy a sling and hire a sherpa--b/c with two little ones (and one slightly less little one) I'm going to need all the help I can get toting things!!
Thus ends my freak out, for now. =)

4 comments:

A Repletion of Reverie said...

You can probably have our monitor....we never ever have used it.....ever......

Micayla said...

I have a monitor that I've never used because our walls are paper thin. You're welcome to use it if you'd like. It's nothing fancy but it does have a night light on it. And it runs on batteries or electricity, so you can bring it all over the house with you

Melody said...

I have already decided that when baby # 3 arrives, I am never.leaving.the house! Good grief! It's hard enough to get out with just the two! I know I'll figure it out eventually, but TWO hands and THREE small children, intimidate me just a bit : )

Pamela said...

Don't buy a sling.