Sunday, August 15, 2010

Engrossed In The Posts

Lately I've been nostalgic and have been spending time re-reading old blog posts.
Observations:
1. I used to be funny and interesting. Now, not so much.
2. Time has flown. I used to think Amelie was so big when she was so small and that Maeve would be a baby forever and she isn't.
3. I used to take a LOT more pictures. I need to get back on that!
*******************************************************************
I think the nostalgia stems from Amelie heading to the big *K* in the fall.
I'm sooooooo not ready for that.
And Maeve heading to 3....
And Ezra closing in on 1.....
Can't think about it any more.
Shutting down emtionally in 3...2....
Ok, crying crisis averted.
I'm overwhelmed by this joy-filled life God has given me.
And thankful! So. Thankful.
It's going so fast.
Too fast.
*****************************************************************
Happy
Happy
Joy-Joy
Love is all around me.

No comments: