Monday, August 16, 2010

Today. More or Less.

Inquisitive Maeve; Pensive Amelie, Cheerio Ezra

*Maeve and Amelie were totally obsessed with watching the workers who are putting up nice new window molding on the house next door. I couldn't get them off the porch even though it felt like it was 1,000,000+ degrees out!
*Humidity = Ick.
*I think Ezra could eat his weight in cheerios. Seriously.
*I drank a strawberry milkshake today and it was divine.
*Sometimes when I think about my husband I cry with happiness to know that he's mine.
*I'm so happy to see it rain. My poor poor grass desperately needs it!
*Something else that brings me joy? This:
*For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jer. 29:11-13
*Goodnight! 

No comments: