Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Happy Weekend Tale

I can't stress enough how much I *L*oooooveeeee the three day weekends my husband is enjoying this summer! Woot!


Yesterday we enjoyed a visit from our favorites from Amish-land and we had a lovely bbq and enjoyed the kids playing nealry perfectly in the back yard.
It was awesome!
I was too busy enjoying the good company and watching the children that I didn't take any pictures! You'll just have to take my word for it that it was a lovely day!
We miss you J&S and are so glad you and the 2.5 kiddos could come to play! =)


Yesterday was also the closing program at the Vacation Bible School Amelie attended at our church! It was very nice and the babies did well even though it was past their bedtime! I didn't get to participate this year (due to the sacredness of the morning nap) and I really missed it--but next year--we'll be there with bells on!


Today we ran errands and settled on a new countertop color! I'm so excited to see our kitchen come together--what a blessing to have a home that we can do improvement projects on!


This afternoon I had lunch with a lovely lady and her SIL while the husbands watched the littles. Olive Garden = Love!


And now, the rest of the day has nearly flown and I am working on coupon match ups (so exciting. NOT! ha!) for grocery shopping tomorrow. Yep. Boring. Usually though, I really like boring and wish things were boring most of the time =)


And, since this post can't stay picture-less--my two handsome guys!
I never thought I'd say it, but, Ezra's hair is definitely starting to get too long to spike! Ha! Oh well, he's still a cutie pie!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ezra is too darn cute. I can't even stand it! My friend Lisette (who has 2 girls your girls ages) is 12 weeks along, and they *think* from today's NFT scan that it's looking suspiciously like a bouncing baby boy is hanging out in there. So cool!