Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dear Maeve, 
4 years ago we welcomed you into our family! You were such a sweet, quiet and simple baby. You never cried. You were very content to lay anywhere at anytime and you liked to sleep in bed right next to Mommy. I was extra excited to meet you because I lost two little babies the year before you were born--and though I mourn their loss--I am so thankful that God knew I had to wait for you (even though the waiting was so very painful). You came at just the right time for our family--and that's one of the most important things I hope you'll ever learn-
-that God does things in His time and His timing is perfect every time. 
I am still learning this lesson!! 
 Sweet Maeve, you are loved and lovely. You have an amazing big sister who would do anything for you and a wonderful little brother who might be a little bit of a bother, but that will change with time--I pray that you will always cherish them. You are so outgoing and funny--so much like Daddy in so many good ways. Our love for you grows every single day! May the Lord bless you as you grow with a heart for Him, and with love and kindness for others. 
Happy 4th Birthday my dear one!

Love, Mama

1 comment:

Madre said...

Oh sweet, beautiful Maeve-ee-cakes, we love you and pray for the Lord's richest blessings in your life. xxoo