Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We were home all day waiting for a delivery--which, btw, was AWESOME. I got all domestic and made this delicious recipe from my new favorite website: Skinny Taste. I even used ricotta that I made myself (so easy, soooo yummy!!)

Behold: 

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana


Anyways, that delivery I was talking about? Well, we are enrolled in a program for the state of NJ that helps with energy bills for low-income households. They came through our house and did an energy audit and out of the deal we get much needed insulation, some new windows/door, a new fridge and deep freeze at no cost! The appliances arrived today and the quality was just spectacular! This program has been an amazing blessing and encouragement to us!
Anyways, I can't believe the week is more than half way over! I'm looking forward to Bible study tomorrow and need to get crackin' on another night's homework for it! =)
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Devin said...

Shelly, that is AMAZING! I am so happy for you, that you were able to get those goodies. What a blessing! :)

Micayla said...

What program is that?