Thursday, October 13, 2011

This week is flying by! We had Bible study at church--we are working on this Beth Moore Study:
It's really interesting so far--I'm excited to continue on. One verse in particular that stood out to me:

Jeremiah 17:14

  Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed;
   save me and I will be saved,
   for you are the one I praise. 
*****
For dinner tonight I made homemade chicken noodle soup & applesauce (with apples from NY) and bread (from Pampered Chef). 
So. Yummy. Perfect rainy-fall-day food. 
The kiddos are CA-Ra-Zy right now--they are watching Daddy play Wii and they love it. Everytime he wins they scream and hug and clap and everytime he loses a board they scream and cry. Either way, there is screaming, which, isn't very surprising. =)
***
Happy Thursday night!

No comments: