Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feeling Snippy

* Amelie has been on dance hiatus since the spring and has finally started up at a new dance class for big girls and such. I'm excited for her--I hope she continues to love it. I'm also excited that at least one of my children didn't inherit the genetic propensity for clumsiness passed from my Mom to me. =)

* Maeve is in big girl Sunday School now--she does crafts and projects and has story time--it's killing me ((in a good way, mostly--but where did the time go?!)).

* Ezra is huge. He's holding his head up well and is awake for longer periods of time. Also lately, awake from 5 - 7 am....Thank GOD for Mr. Wonderful and the fact that he says, "I'll just get up early with the baby so you can sleep." What did I do to deserve such a husband as he?!

* Is seriously thinking about taking Amelie out of preschool just so I don't have to do drop off and pick up--it's like a three ring circus with the babies--I don't have enough hands and there are FAR too many stairs. ((Also, every time I go I get the, "Wow! You have your hands full!" comment)). Praise the Lord for an extremely helpful friend and husband who have been doing most of the work for me. I feel guilty when they do pick up and drop off but honestly, I'm such a wimp that I'm just going to go with it. =)

* "Cyber Monday" is kind of awesome--there were so many fabulous free shipping/% off deals I almost lost my window-shopping little mind. Unfortunately neither Gymboree, nor Crazy 8, nor Target or Gap had anything that really tempted me. I did, however pick up a few winter odds and ends for Ezra at Old Navy. Love free shipping!! I also spent a few hours (eh) finishing up our christmas cards and some digital photo albums. It took a while to get it all done but was worth it with the money saved!

* There was more but my sleep deprived brain is unable to recall it all.

3 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Feel no guilt!

I'll cash in when you're a pro and I'm dying.. in May. ;)

Devin said...

I know what you mean about the drop off/pick up circus. Remember me saying the other day that there are days when I seriously think, "I should let Colin just skip school today!" simply because I don't want to get out of bed and do it all?

I don't know what I am going to do in 8 weeks....EEK!

Sheri said...

I feel the same way about Sammy's school- its soooo hard the drop off and pick up and the winter is AWFUL!!!!!! and I know all my other stay at home moms friends whose kids aren't in any "school" yet think I am so lucky......and yes those 2.5 hours are nice..... but by the time you drop off and go somewhere and then turn around and go back, with the other child (or 2!) YIKES- not so easy!!!:) not to mention- very little flexibility in your day!