Sunday, April 13, 2008

Single Mother Sundays A.K.A. they may be cute but they are a lot of work!





Mr. Wonderful has spent most of the spring-time Sundays since we've been married touring with his music ensemble to area churches. Before babies and even when we only had A, I was able to travel with him to different churches and watch his group perform. Two babies is more than I am willing to take on the road though so I've been going to church on my own for the past few weeks (and will have to go it alone for the next 4 weeks as well) with the babies.
And, I just wanted to give a big shout out to all the mamas that do it on a regular basis because getting yourself and two kids all dressed up and nursed up and fed up and dropped off at the proper locations in a reasonable amount of time is no small feat.
Whew.
I'm exhausted. =)

6 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Hang in there! It is a hard job! Soon it will be summer....

Ree said...

I feel ya sister!

Ree said...

Oh and I LOVE the dresses!

charmed1 said...

Stop for a sec and take a nap hon. You deserve it!

Julie said...

Those dresses are adorable! And I can relate - I was taking between 2 and 5 kids to church every Sunday for the last year. It IS hard!!

Looks like you're doing a fine job...

Madre said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVEEE the dresses!!!! AND I remember very well taking 3 wee ones to church with NO assistance. Of course, I didn't start attending 'real church' until your boys (brothers) were two. You are doing a great job, and you gotta just keep on keepin on.....cause it is so worth all the work.... just don't blink, because it goes way too fast !
luv u - madre xx