Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekly Rhyme-y Reader

Sunday: Sundays are my single mother days (while S is ministering there's no time to play)
Monday: We took a walk, and stopped to play--the best thing to do on a sunny day.
Tuesday: Walk and play, Walk and play--I'm glad warm weather is here to stay.
Wednesday: An hour walk, the kids were fine, I got sunburned but had a good time.
Thursday: Another hour in the stroller, another sunburn on my shoulder.
Friday: Bring your pal to dance class day--but little Shea didn't want to play (it was nice to see you anyways).
Saturday: Who knows what will the weekend bring--maybe the zoo, maybe some yard-sale-ing, but most of all I wish we could schedule a visit with a redhead in lancaster-hood.

The End My Friends.

4 comments:

SarahV said...

*tear* we'll make it happen!

Ree said...

Sounds like a really great week!!
Sorry our visit was a little bleak!!

Maybe another time we can plan a day,
Where Shea & Amelie can sit and play!

We do enjoy our time with you.
With Amelie & Maeve-y, too!!

charmed1 said...

You're such a little poet! :)

Madre said...

there's always new york
I'd even cook pork
we could finds lots o'fun
after babies I'd run