Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 Children, 3 Milestones, 1 Day; Alternately Titled: That's ENOUGH Growing Up For One Day!!!

Amelie is working on tying her shoes and she DID it by herself today! 
Who hoo!!
Maeve *smiled* for the camera!!
Her smile needs a little work--she's still terrified of the flash! Hahhaha
She's getting the hang of it though =)
And Ezra, my 5 and 1/2 month old boy, started cereal yesterday!! 
I couldn't believe how much he *loved* it!
I expected him to eat 1 spoon full and spit most of it out but he ate the entire bowl!  
About 1/4 of a cup and acted like he wanted more! 
I fed him some again for breakfast this morning and he scarfed it! 
I guess he's more ready for food than I thought he was!
Alright children! That's enough milestones for today!
Mama can't take anymore! =)

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Too big, too soon these precious ones!

Devin said...

Can I just say--Maeve is extra beautiful when she smiles :) What pretty little girls. Mmmmmm.