Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Lovely Day

*Today was a lovely day.
*I had a happy morning with my little family and sent them on their merry way to collect easter eggs, meet *the* bunny and lunch at chuck e cheese.
*The boy and I were able to meet another boy and Brie for a lovely lunch at Nordstrom (food, service, atmosphere = ah-mazing!!) in a belated celebration of my birthday. We did some shopping, picked up some cute pj's for assorted children and finished the afternoon with delicious mocha drinks. 
*Yum. O.
*Behold my commemorative water bottle. It's too cool for school =)
* Happily I arrived home at nap time and took one with the boy and the girls and awoke to find Granny and Pop of the East had arrived with an outdoor table/chair set for our backyard! Ah! We have a backyard! Somebody pinch me!! And after a nice chat fed the girls pizza and put them in bed. 
*I am currently awaiting Applebees appetizers and my husband. 
*So thankful for a peaceful day.

No comments: